Monneo is a fast growing UK regulated Payment Institution serving corporate clients with banking solutions. We partner with number of European banks to deliver digital banking services to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Payments Specialist to join our UK team.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual who will be responsible for performing daily transaction monitoring and handling of inquiries of our clients and banking partners.
- Daily monitoring of client’s transactions in the system
- Identifying suspicious transactions flagged by the system
- Communicating with clients to obtain information on transactions logic
- Reviewing transactions supporting documentation, purpose and beneficiary information
- Making decisions to approve or decline transactions based on received information
- Communicating with the company’s banking partners in regards to transactions
- Providing support to clients in regards to their transaction inquiries
- Executing transactions at our banking partners
- Communicating with the other departments to ensure smooth process and ongoing operations
- Observing business etiquette in communication with clients and partners of the company
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of internal company procedures and policies
- Suggesting ways to optimize the workflow
- Keeping all information confidential and secure
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Previous work experience at banks, Payments Service Providers or financial institutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of AML 4th and AML 5th Directives
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Analytic and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to details
We offer a nice and friendly working environment, professional growth, internal training and an opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company.
If you find this position interesting and you are willing to join our team, please send us a CV.