Monneo Group is a fast growing fintech in the Regulated Payment Industry serving corporate clients with banking solutions. We partner with a number of European banks to deliver digital banking services to our clients. We are expanding our activities to support the day-to-day operations.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual to join our Finance team.
- Preparing account reconciliations both for the company and its clients
- Preparing bank payments for the company and its clients
- Making entries into the company’s booking keeping system
- Making entries into the company’s client accounting system
- Assisting with preparation for the audit and responding to routine auditors’ questions
- Communicating with the other departments to ensure smooth ongoing operations
- Observing business etiquette in internal and external communication
- Keeping all information confidential and secure
- At least two years of book-keeping experience
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience in preparing bank payments or understanding how they are done
- Ability to undertake routine accounting work
- Good grounding in the concept of profit and loss/balance sheet
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Result oriented and proactive
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
We offer a nice and friendly working environment, a multi-national team, professional growth, internal training and an opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company.
If you find this position interesting and you are willing to join our team, please send us a CV.
Working location: Crockhamwell Rd, Reading – United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time work
Length of contract: Permanent
Type of employment: Employment contract
Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace
Required languages: English (Advanced)