Monneo Group is a fast growing in the Regulated Payment Industry serving corporate clients with payment solutions. We partner with a number of European and International banks to deliver digital banking services to our clients. We are expanding our activities to support the day-to-day operations of the Monneo Group.
We are expanding our activities and we are currently seeking a Compliance Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual who will be responsible for performing underwriting, review and on-boarding of our new clients.
- Reviewing the client KYC file with information
- Identifying potential issues and discrepancies in the provided documentation
- Communicating with other departments to ensure all the necessary client information is collected
- Communicating with the company’s banking partners for client on-boarding
- Communicating with existing clients for ongoing compliance review
- Communicating with the other departments to ensure smooth process and ongoing operations
- Observing business etiquette in communication with clients and partners of the company
- Assisting in creation and implementation of internal company procedures and policies
- Suggesting ways to optimize the workflow
- Keeping all information confidential and secure
- Advanced in both written and spoken English
- Previous work experience at banks, Payments Service Providers or credit institutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of AML 4th and AML 5th Directives is and advantage
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Analytic and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Extremely organised
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to details
We offer a nice and friendly working environment, professional growth, internal training and an opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company.
If you find this position interesting and you are willing to join our team, please send us a CV English.
Type of employment: Full-time work
Length of contract: Permanent
Type of employment: Employment contract
Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace
Required languages: English (Advanced)