Monneo Group is a fast growing in the Regulated Payment Industry serving corporate clients with banking solutions. We partner with a number of European banks to deliver digital banking services to our clients. We are expanding our activities to support the day-to-day operations of the Monneo Group.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual that will be responsible for handling day-today communication with our potential clients.
- Presenting the company services and solutions to potential clients
- Assisting clients in finding the best solution for their business model
- Negotiating prices and terms
- Making decisions, based on received and processed information
- Collecting the application package and KYC documents to present to the Underwriting and Compliance department
- Providing feedback and updates for the clients on their application status
- Managing the ongoing relationship with existing clients
- Attending trade shows on behalf of the company
- Attending meetings with existing and new clients
- Communicating with the other departments to ensure smooth on-boarding process and ongoing operations
- Observing business etiquette in communication with potential or existing clients and partners of the company
- Keeping all information confidential and secure
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Previous work experience with banks, Payments Service Providers or credit institutions is an advantage
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Result oriented and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
We offer a nice and friendly working environment, a multi-national team, professional growth, internal training and an opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company.
If you find this position interesting and you are willing to join our team, please send us a CV.
Working location: Crockhamwell Rd, Reading – United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time work
Length of contract: Permanent
Type of employment: Employment contract
Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, International conferences
Required education: N/A
Required languages: English (Advanced)